The installation of photovoltaic solar panels is the best alternative in areas that have many hours of sunshine. Photovoltaic solar panels convert solar radiation into electrical energy in a clean, safe and unlimited way.
In addition, the continuous innovations in I + D have reduced in a considerate way the costs of manufacturing and distribution, and at the same time have increased the quality of the product and its penetration in the market.
It is one of the best alternatives for residential spaces due to the point in which it is installed and to that it is a silent energy and does not result in any type of acoustic problem.
At the time of making an installation of photovoltaic solar panels in a house, previously it has to analyze the land and the needs that are intended to cover. Based on this, a study is carried out in which the type of panel, the appropriate place and inclination are indicated in order to obtain the highest possible efficiency. All this according to the type of housing, the square meters built, the number of people who inhabit it, the different rooms of the home and the electricity consumed by each of these.
You can choose between two alternatives:
– The photovoltaic self-consumption connected to the network does not suppose the total supply, if not of a part. In this way, when the photovoltaic energy is not available, the electrical network can be used.
– Isolated photovoltaic self-consumption disconnects from the traditional electricity grid, since it allows self-sufficiency completely through batteries. In general, a house with these characteristics has more elements of energy efficiency.
Once the above criteria have been established, the installation of the photovoltaic panels is carried out. These are placed in a structure depending on the orientation and the established place, they are connected in series to a charge regulator, and in turn, this is connected to the photovoltaic batteries that obtain the energy for consumption, finally, it is installed an inverter to transform the direct current into alternating current.
The installation of photovoltaic solar panels offers multiple benefits that are reflected in:
– The savings in the electric bill.
– The profitability of the installation and energy efficiency.
– Self-supply and energy interrelation.
– The contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions and the fight against climate change.
– The ease of cleaning and maintenance.
– The production of clean energy for more than 25 years.
– The increase in the value of the house.
A very favorable future is expected in terms of self-consumption. The installation of solar panels is booming due, among other reasons, to the modification of the Law of urgent measures for the energy transition and to the measures presented by the government about the objectives to be achieved in the year 2020 in renewable energy, in energy efficiency and in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.